Sign in with
Your question

i have big hands (8 inches/20cm tip to wrist) should i get a RAT 7 or sharkoon fireglider

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 27, 2013 9:11:36 AM

I've owned a sharkoon fireglider mouse for about 2 years now i can just about palm grip it but claw grip it for games, recently it broke and after a surf i came across the RAT 7 mouse because it can be adjusted. should i stay with the sharkoon or risk it with the RAT 7 (again, my hands are 8 inches and I'm looking to palm grip it)
October 9, 2013 2:10:28 AM

I suggest the R.A.T 7 or 9 but seriously send them an email first I don't know about super huge hands I have above average hands but not massive

Do you mean the diagonal length of your hand when stretched out fingers are 8" or just the palm? Because my pinky to thumb is also about 8 inches when I open my hand.

Razer Ouboros
Logitech G400-700
Logitech G9X
R.A.T.s as mentioned, hell even Thermaltake have some pretty big mice. Just make sure the shape is right for your palm grip it's almost more important than the actual size I have an alienware mouse and the size is relatively average however because it is so low and shapeless it hurts my hand because I can't palm grip.
November 12, 2013 7:07:04 AM

I have an alienware mouse and the size is relatively average however because it is so low and shapeless it hurts my hand because I can't palm grip.
November 12, 2013 10:53:03 PM

I use the Alienware mouse at work (bought it for gaming), due to uncomfortable grip, cheap fibre protecting the wire (it will unravel by it's own), cheap feel and just everything. I will never recommend any Alienware product (I also purchased the headset along with the mouse even more cheap feel, they actually used sponge)

So rather buy a $10 mouse before you consider Alienwware.

I'm not sure if postshiwang is trying to warn you to steer clear or to tell you if you like claw grip to get it but don't either way.
December 3, 2013 12:12:21 PM

I used to use a Sharkoon Drakonia which is huge. I really liked the Sharkoon mouse, but I gave it to my parents to replace theirs and got a newer Steelseries mouse. Sharkoon is quite a bit cheaper than the MadCatz mouse too.
!