[SOLVED] I need DESPERATE help!!Battlefiels 3 has like pixel skipping, or something, posible solutions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAcd

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
Ok i have this horrible problem in BF3 were my mouse is like lagging/glitching,shuttering, or something. I had a 1000 dpi mouse i was using, i though it was the problem soI bought a 50$ Gaming mouse (4000 DPI) well that didnt help a lot, its still there, i truned off motion blur, v-sync, aw mouse, nothing. What i did manage to do is to get it working on 4000 DPI and the lowest in game mouse sensitivity, then it works OK, still there but not a lot. Ok but get this if i turn my setting down to low i get 30- 44 FPS and my mouse works pretty good then but i dont want to play on low, my old mouse even saw improvement when turned to low settings, when i put a high again it goes back to SOME shuttering, etc.. on high i get 23-29 fps.So i have two options, that i need help on?

1. I have 95$ well i want a gpu for 150$ so 55$ more and i can run maxed out, and at really nice FPS, so i think my FPS has something to do with the shutterig like its not able to keep up with it.

2. Keep my gaming mouse for 50$ and just play on high, and i have a fix

WHICH ONE!?!?!

keep in mind i know option 2 is 80% fix and i dont even now if option 2 is even gonna work, i just think if i can run high res like i want and at good FPS my mouse might work,

Do you think i am right about the FPS?

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTYTqd1Fgs just not as bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTYTqd1Fgs

Meghraj Baria

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Upgrade the drivers as they are crucial. If it doesn't help it means problem in Graphics Card exists. Contact ur vendor and have him checked.

MrAcd

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
Well I'm kinda glad, and kinda not glad you said that, first yeas thank you sooo much for the reply, second the drivers are up to date 3. Me and my friend kinda narrowed it down to the gpu being we tried all things possible and the gpu was only getting 23-29. FPS

My plan is to take back the mouse and use my 1000 dpi mouse and high sensitivity, therefore now I have more money for the gpu( a 7850)
Does that sound good?

Meghraj Baria

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Yes but i recommend you to buy the ASUS HD 7870 rather than the 7850. It will max out crysis 3, battlefield 3 with your current set up.

MrAcd

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
330$ im looking at a XFX 7870 for 159$, but real quick back to the topic. How can I be for sure it is a GPU that is causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.