Problem with loading PC

RoGearLTU

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
Hello, so my friend has a problem:

he recently bought Intel I5 3350P and Gigabyte B75M-D3H mobo. Everything worked fine, but because he had applied old thermal paste, he decided to change it to new. He cleaned the old thermal paste with alcohol and then put the new one. That day PC worked fine, but the other day problem started. When he turns on his computer, it starts loading but after a couple setting it turns off (it doesn't come even to the BIOS part), then turns on again (automatically) and loads but no video. When you turn off PC and turn on again it loads normally. I tried to turn on PC with only connected CPU, PSU and mobo, but same happens. So what's causing this? Please, help us, because we don't know what to do.

Full PC:

Intel I5 3350P
Gigabyte B75M-D3H
Asus Radeon 7850 2 Gb
DVD-Rom
Hitachi 1 TB HDD
500 W PSU

P.S. Sorry, if I created this thread not in correct forum section.

ronagarwal

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
The best you can try is open the ram and clean its pins with the help of a eraser and then try to restart your computer it should help and make sure that the rams are plugged in well in the slots.
if its still the same story then try to re assemble your computer and make sure u plug all the wires and parts like CPU, RAM, HARD DISK(SATA CABLE) well in the motherboard i hope this will help you.