i5 3570k, GTX 460 1GB 256-bit, 8GB 2400mhz RAM, 450mbps Wifi HACKINTOSH READY **PRICE REDUCED** WILL PART OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

***Willing to Part it Out***

I regret not getting a green themed computer instead of red and black so I'm looking to sell this computer even though I JUST built it about 2 weeks ago. Computer works great and plays MOBA's and MMO's flawlessly, also Battlefield 3 and Skyrim run great.

My Specs:
CPU: i5-3570k
RAM: 8GB of 2400mhz RAM
GPU: GTX 460 1GB 256-bit (Plays League of Legends, World of Tanks, DOTA 2, etc. at MAX settings with over 60fps)
MOBO: AsRock Professional-M (Top of the line Fata1ty micro atx motherboard with a TON of overclocking features and debug LED right on the board, supports SLI/Crossfire and Sata 6)
PSU: CX430 Modular
SSD: Samsung 840 128gb SSD (SUPER fast load times)
Wifi Adapter: Rosewill Wireless dual band PCI card (450mbps x2, 2.4/5 ghz simultaneous)
Case: NZXT Source 210 mid tower

The computer will come preloaded with Mountain Lion if you would like.

Cable Management is also great.

Would like $600 for the system and ill pay for shipping

liNjQBF.jpg

5YIHqVc.jpg

G

I rather not part it out, i get a few offers on craigslist every other day so I'm not looking to sell it in parts.. and no i have never overclocked, its running on stock cooler so no way lol

G

I'm willing to part it out now, PM me and we can negotiate

thorin08

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
This user is no longer available for contact because I believe he deleted his profile after I asked him to verify the shipping with a tracking number or else I demand a refund. I purchased a 7970 video card from him with paypal and have since gone to paypal to make a complain. I suggest that everyone be extra careful if you dealt with him as he is no longer available for contact.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012

have you read the thread? prolly not.

this was not a good sale, the user (Anonymous) has folded up shop and left town..
taking money from members and not shipping product.
so why ask about a SSD this scammer does not have?

if the thread is longer than 90days with no activity, it is safe to say they either sold
it already, lost interest in selling that item or wasn't for sale to begin with.

airdeano

Status
Not open for further replies.