LG Optimus GK Features Snapdragon 600 and 5'' 1080p LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
Smartphones are beginning to look very similar lately. Sure, you can shove more cores and ram in there, but the vast majority of people don't need it whatsoever. I'm much less interested at upgrading until I have a need to use such a powerful phone.

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006

Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling the pull either. I'm still somewhat interested in switching to a (used) Nexus 4, maybe. Other than that I can't justify the costs. My Xperia Play is running a sprightly custom ROM and overclocked to 1.5GHz. It's fast for its age - apps like messaging, Chrome, phone, contacts, gmail etc fire up pretty much immediately (excluding any time to download content over the net).

king soupy

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010

How is it a FAIL??? "Also included with the smartphone is a micro-SHDC slot". It clearly has the ability to have it's storage capacity expanded. It's like you expect it to make you breakfast too.

"micro-SDHC slot"
Just because Apple is a bunch of A-Holes and don't allow memory expansion doesn't mean that everyone else does that. If you wanted to add more you could ADD ANOTHER 32 for a total of 48GB of storage. The memory cards are very cheap.

My phone has only 6GB of internal storage but that didn't stop me cause I spent a few bucks (cheap) and BAM! I have 38 GB of total storage now. Which is plenty of space for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.