HELP! best watercooling cases?

Xraytom211

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
Okay so im going watercooling! yay first time hope i dont ruin my system haha but i know what im doing so i will be right. so i need some advice on a case i need to upgrade to. so im woundering what you guys would recommend for my needs.

so im going to have a 360 rad and a 240 rad. they are both slim rads. i was considering the corsair 800d or bitfenix shinboi xl buuuut they both have the cons which i really am needing to find some other options. so the 800d supports the 360 rad but not a 240 aswell unless you mod it by removing the bottom cage next to the power supply which i dont want to do. (i dont want to do any modding at all like removing pop rivets and using the dremel) the 800d is very expensive aswell so they are the only cons so far. i love the psu cover compartment thing so if you know something similar apart from the silverstone tj07 or tj11 then i would like to hear what they are. (because those silverstone cases are silver inside)

the shinobi's cons now; i cannot install the 360 and the 240 whilst having the hard drive cadges installed. i wont be able to install hard drives then well i can use velcro or what ever but meh its not really thaaaaat safe. plus the shinobi doesnt have those awesome buttons for the side panel it has thumb screws instead.

so theres that. 800d is expensive and i dont really wanna buy it because of the price and the fact i have to mod it to get 2 rads in there and the shinobi because i cant have my hard drives installed in the cages whilst the rad is on the bottom or on the front because there wouldnt be enough room to install fans on it aswell.

please help me out here thanks guys

Dont make multiple threads, especially when the first has only been up for 2 hours. We generally reply pretty quickly here on Tom's, but dont expect miracles.

One possible solution: External mounting.
This is my rig, and when I needed to add some more rad space I just mounted it off the back of the case. Thats an RS360 BTW.
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o537/Manofchalk/IMG_20130216_120524_zps4608b88f.jpg
Dont have to deal with HDD cages, and there is nothing but fresh air going through that rad. Just make sure the case your getting has the grommets to run the cables and your good to go.

Kennuh

Honorable
May 10, 2013
I would go with any full tower case as they usually have a place to put radiators all over, even near the power supply. If you have a case you really want but don't think it supports water cooling just make sure it has grommets and you can run your in/out tubes through those. If you really want an honest recommendation, go with the Cooler Master Storm Scout 2. This case has lots of room inside for you to put your cables and two large grommets in the back of the case, as I have one. If you are looking for sleek and simple the Fractal Design Define R4 would be a great option.