Selling High End 3770 k 680 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalcrown

Distinguished
I bought it Jan/Feb of 2013 from newegg and spent a ton of money making sure it was awesome. I just don't have any interest in gaming anymore like I thought I would so I want to sell this system.

Cost 3200 USD, asking 2000 USD, shipping not included. Location Minnesota, USA

Fractal define XL R2 - not XL R1
Seasonic Platinum 760
Asus Maximus V Formula
Intel I3770 K
Xigmatek Dark Knight 2 Stealth
- Extra Noiseblocker Eloop bionic 120
Asus DC2 2GB GTX 680
32 gig cas 9 Corsair Veangeance 1800
Samsung 840 Pro 512 - Win 7 Pro OEM
Samsung 840 Pro 128 - OS X Mountain Lion
XM-35U Kiosk Card Reader (3.5")
Cooler Master Quickfire backlit cherry blue version

Cool "Hello Kitty" Sticker / Bios screen :D

Don't overclock it, but played with auto level up and will do 4.4 stock voltage at 69 degrees using IBT.

You cannot hear this system running, even when gaming. That kind of quiet cost me a bit more to build.

* EDITED * - seems to be working now

Okay did some looking on net, Final price is 2000 USD, buyer pays shipping, firm. If no interest I'll just keep it.

royalcrown

Distinguished

I did, it seems however that your forum hates links, I went to photobucket and tried them all sir, from direct to HTML to forum. Do you have any suggestions on HOW to get them to show in the actual post ? It's hard to follow the rules when this stuff doesn't seem to function correctly.

Oh, dear. You're not the only one to report this since the forum changeover. Instead of inlining the links as images, it's fine (for now) if you just provide them as links that the reader has to click on. When I do that, all I have to do is type the URL. Will that work for you?

EDIT: I guess so, since you already did it. Thanks.

It's allowed in the Deals section, and this is in the Deals section now. Mods can move a for-sale thread to Deals whenever you report one out of place. Thanks.

royalcrown

Distinguished

What I did was go to photobucket again and re tried posting the IMG type links, and it seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.