Intel HD Graphics Drivers

afromac

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Hi. I've been trying to use the update utility and search function on the Intel website, but have been unable to find the graphics driver for my cpu - A Pentium G860.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

afromac

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010

Wow. Thanks for your informative and helpful response. Now, if I could trouble your vast intellect for just another moment, could you please guide me to the link to the file you so easily found. Here, I will make it easy for you:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3524&DwnldID=21768&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Pentium%C2%AE+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng

afromac

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Yeah should be.

I just connected a monitor directly to the mobo hdmi for the first time tonight, and the only drivers that were available were generic VGA ones. Tried using the update utility a few times and it kept crashing, so I tried uninstalling the generic drivers and now the update tool finishes, but doesn't recognise my cpu graphics at all. And there seems to be a link missing to just download the drivers directly.

I've contacted Intel support, so I'll just have to wait I suppose.

Thanks for your help.