New Laptop with an A6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skai762

Honorable
Apr 30, 2013
So I got a new laptop recently for 210 bucks with an a6-4400m which comes with a radeon 7520g integrated gpu with 512mb dedicated ram. what can this play? I have a good rig to play a lot of the games i want i just want to know what this thing can play. i use it mosly for my Cisco training and yourube videos.

It is a fairly weak graphics core, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that. You can click the following link for some benchmarks. Overall it is more powerful than the Intel HD 3000, but less powerful than the Intel HD 4000.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-7520G.71728.0.html

I tested the Intel HD 3000 on my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 just for the hell of it. I was able to complete Mass Effect 3 on Insanity mode, though I have to admit it was "funner" to play it with the GT 550m. Fallout 3 was playable with a mix of low and medium settings. I also attempted to play Crysis. Let me stress the word "attempted", at best frame rates were in the low 20's. Everyone basically knows that the final battle scene is brutal on hardware so I would have expected around 7 frames every 2 seconds if I managed to get that far into the game.

whizclips

Honorable
Apr 28, 2013
Can run Dead Space 3 on low at 40fps. Also Fifa 13 on ultra on 40fps. Cannot play Crysis 3, SimCity and other new games. That Graphic Card in integrated so don't expect much. Check out jaguarskx's link for complete list.

Status
Not open for further replies.