MY PC Freezes at every game...dont Know the pRoblem...Plzzz Need help..!!!

imrantheking

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Hi Guys...I have been encountered by a problem that is:-
My PC freezes at almost every game...
My PC specs are:-
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @3.00ghz/6mb Cache...
Crucial 4GB x 1stick...1333Mhz...(DDR3)
Gigabyte G41MT-S2PT LGA775...
Nvidia Asus GT610 1GB DDR3 Silent Edition...
500GB Western Digital Caviar GP...
Super Drive...
Normal Mid end PSU...(Dont know how much watts)...

I have been PC gaming for a really long time and I really love gaming...I cant think of leaving video gaming....

A few days ago...I had an upgrade of my motherboard and memory...
After upgrades...a few days of gaming rocked me up when suddenly...This fucking problem appeared....List of games i play are...
NFS Most Wanted 2012
NFS The Run
Dirt 3
Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2...
Call of Duty MW2 and MW3...
far cry 2...
NFS hot pursuit 2010...
I have ended up these games on current system but dont know why this problem occured....Games sometimes freezes temporary and go again after about 1 min or so....and sometimes it freezes and never comes to run again...although no lags and anything else...
I have tried everything I could....
1:-Installing a new windows....(7 ultimate 64-bits)...
2:-Underclocking by GPU and CPU...
3:-Updating my Drivers...
4:-Replacing my thermal Paste of GPU and CPU again and again...
5:-Cleaned up the internal case from dust and other things...
6:-Fitted up another 120mm fan for good air ventilation...
7:-Messed up my bios and loaded factory optimized settings in bios...
8:-Installing Softwares required for gaming...ie...Visual basic c++ 2010...and e.t.c...

Please Help me out for getting rid of this fucking problem...any help will be appreciated...thanks....And also....I AM NOT A NOOB....:??:

Ali Rizvi

Honorable
Apr 28, 2013
this problem is occuring may be bcause of your psu u need atleast 4oo watt psu to run gt 610 graphic card u must buy a 400 watt psu

jk47

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Describe lock up more. Always a hard lock? (Do you have to reset the computer)
Is there a sound loop when it freezes?

imrantheking

Honorable
May 1, 2013
My PC was completely fine for about 2 months of gaming....No lags or crashes/freezes...e.t.c....I rised up the voltages of my memory from 1.500v to 2.00v and the freezes are almost gone away...but still there are...in some games...Like in NFS the run...after 2-3races... in a race...loading icon appears and the loading doesn't goes away and game is stuck completely....In dirt 3...The game freezes after about 30 mins and i have to reset the pc forcefully....I have replaced the thermal paste and infront of the gpu...i have placed a 120mm of fan....The temp. of gpu doesnt goes more than 70c...(Maximum)...I dont think that the freezing is due to overheating of my hardwares....Also i havent overclocked anything...I think that increasing the voltage to mymemory is the solution as the freezes are almost gone....after changing the voltage from 1.500v to 2.00v in bios...But i am not risking of increasing it more than 2.00v...Fearing that i might get my memories burnt...Any more ideas to Get rid of this freezing stuff...Any help is highly appreciated...Thanks...Also in dirt 3 the sounds are like annoying (The sound of the vehicle being constant),,,

jk47

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011

LOL, sounds like you're just firing a shotgun and hoping to hit 'something' with the spray.
Test your temperatures... your guessing about them isn't going to help find a solution.

And I don't know what you're doing with your memory or why...

With a lack of coherent information, I'm going to put my money on a sound-driver conflict. Try disabling Nvidia Audio, I think in Device Manager.

imrantheking

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Any more suggestions Guys.....DiRt3 has stopped freezing up after i messed up with the voltages...And also other games have also stopped messing up....Just the game that stillhas some problem in it is NFS The Run....Which is my favourite...

Prince Sharma

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013

heloo sir i've problem and my screen goes blank after few minutes of gameplay and yes when my monitor goes blank there is a sound loop so could u please tell me what the problem is ?? thanks for your time sir please reply soon