all exe files infacted with virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

semmy

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Hi,
Today i have transfering files from another hard drive.and suddenly avast and malware bytes both showing my software setup files and some of windows application virus. i have re installed windows that dosent helped.please help with this problem. best regards.

Solution

To ensure an absolutely clean installation of Windows you should use the Installation media to remove all partitions on the drive to which you want to install. At the 'Where do you want to install Windows' screen, choose 'Drive Options(Advanced)'
Select each and every partition in turn and 'delete' until all you have left is Unallocated Space. Choose 'Install' and Windows will do the rest... the virus will have nowhere to hide...

To ensure an absolutely clean installation of Windows you should use the Installation media to remove all partitions on the drive to which you want to install. At the 'Where do you want to install Windows' screen, choose 'Drive Options(Advanced)'
Select each and every partition in turn and 'delete' until all you have left is Unallocated Space. Choose 'Install' and Windows will do the rest... the virus will have nowhere to hide...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.