Best low-budget case?

G Protein

Honorable
Apr 30, 2013
I wanted to know which of these cases is best.

Cooler Master Elite 430
CiT Vantage Type-R Gaming Case
Cooler Master k350

They are all in a similar price range £35-40. I am not too fussed about visual appearance, more bothered about the fans, cable management and space etc. I plan to have an intel i5 3570k, Asrock z77 Extreme 4 MOBO, CX600M PSU, Gigabyte GTX 560 GPU and Kingston HyperX 8GB (4x 2)RAM. This is my first time building a PC and I will be using it for gaming and (sometimes) word-processing and browsing etc.

Also, if you can recommend any better cases within that price range then that would also be greatly appreciated.

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador
The GTX 560 isnt weak - it still runs games well if you dont go crazy with the detail, its a decent card especially with a mild overclock.

But I think what he is getting at, is that its not worth buying brand new, its out of date. However if you already own the card, or have got it cheap used then its fine.

The Fractal Design cases are well made - the Core 3000 might be in budget?

G Protein

Honorable
Apr 30, 2013

Ah right, I got my GTX 560 (already overclocked) used for £70 which was relatively cheap I thought.

Thanks for your case suggestion. I'll consider it although it's outside my budget at £55. I figured that of all PC components, I could probably compromise on the case which is why my budget is relatively low for the case compared to the components I intend to use.