My computer Wont Turn On

Lewisgray

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
I have been having problem with my computer freezing over the past few months so to try and fix that problem I was trying out different components to see what could be causing the problem. Then after I changed the ram into a different slot the computer booted up then turned itself of almost immediately. After that the computer would not longer start or show any signs of life, I have tried a new PSU no luck, I have tried new RAM no luck, I have tried using the motherboards display no luck, I have tried separate hard drives no luck. I have took the whole computer apart and put it back together but still it shows no sign of life. Anyone have any clue what could be wrong with it? And if i have a faulty part what could it be? My guess is the motherboard but I have had 3 of them over the past 7 months all because they keep breaking or causing problems. I have a home built pc and my specs are.
ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M Motherboard (Socket 1155, Intel Z77, DDR3, S-ATA 600, Micro ATX)
Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007P710G4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GTX 670 Graphics card
8GB corsair vengance ram 2x4 I now have 4 of these ram sticks in my possession but i only use 2
I5-2500k 2.3ghz processor
CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Corsair TX750V2 Enthusiast Series 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-120G Agility 3 120GB SATA III 2.5 inch SSD
Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive

Lewisgray

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
Yes I have tried everything on that but I think that I got a tiny bit of thermal paste on the outskirts of my CPU, but it still booted fine back then just froze every few hours. It has gone from freezing to not booting.

Lewisgray

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
Nope I tried to once but then it crashed so I reset the BIOS. The problems of freezing happened a few days after that.

I had started to write... Just how far does it get into the boot process, does... only to realize while looking through your manual, there do not seem to be any diagnostic indicators on that motherboard - did I miss something, are you able to tell how far into boot it gets?

Lewisgray

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
I press the power button and nothing happens, their is no sign of any power even being delivered to the system as the fans don't start spinning the light doesn't turn on, nothing.