Amd Radeon dual graphic option boost fps in games?

superlogo12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
I have a hp-g6 2103ax and it has an 7520g and a 7670m.There is an option which is amd radeon dual graphics which i think connects the discrete graphics card with the integrated one.But i want to know if it will increase fps in games.I like playing tf2 and i get 30fps in it.Sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.

Well it does boost FPS but it doesn't boost perceived FPS due to runt and dropped frames.. AMD has a pre beta alpha state driver that goes a very long way to fix this issue in multi gpu configurations aka crossfire or dual graphics... The beta driver is due out in July and I would expect WQHL drivers to be ready in August to early September.. Also dual graphics depends alot on the games you are playing but hopefully will be fixed by the new driver which is catalyst 13.5 if I remember right... Test the games you play and see if they run better in dual graphics. I would almost bet that you are better off just running only the 7670m for 95% of games till the new frame pacing driver from AMD is at least in beta in July. Good luck... Gotta love those HP Latops my bro got a G7 with a a8-4500m and loves it....