Chasis for a gaming build

I don't really like it. The window cutout on the side panel is an insult. So tiny that it's almost pointless. Speaking of tiny, the CPU cutout is pretty small and oddly placed. The tool-less drive bays are nice, but the middle one is held on by two screws that are somewhat annoying to remove. The PSU station doesn't fit a large PSU like those 1000W+ PSUs. Technically you can still mount the large PSU, but it won't sit too comfortably until you screw it in. The water grommet holes are useless and horribly placed. They are also poorly cut. You have to put on the rings yourself too. And the grommet holes for cable management are really tiny and not enough of them. Also not a lot of room in the back for cable management.

Emelth

Distinguished
I live by Corsair Cases they are hands down some of the best but lets see what i can see about this one.

Looks like a Full Tower very spacious and lots of room for HDDs

No window side panel? Thats gay...

Do like that you can change the color modes that a huge plus for me.

I like the front interface but no USB 3.0 support!?! You've gotta be kidding me!

Great ventilation bunch of different setups you can use, but no front dust filters?

Overall, its huge as fuck, shitload of drive bays, great color show for those that care, good ventilation. But without being able to test it and see how well it does with sound control and what not you can never really know. I'll give it a 3 out of 5 grading score.

TRENDING THREADS