What I can do to my coolant on the watercoller loop be colder?

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

I'm using coolant because I saw 5 tutorial 1 used water the other used water with something to put color in the water the others used coolant so I used coolant.The temps I thought that my CPU in idle would be colder than ambient temp and he is 5-10 C higher.My loop is on a 650D I have the pump/reservoir going to the 240 mm radiator after CPU after 120 mm rad after SLI after pump/reservoir again.my rads are swiftech and my pump/res is a xspc bay res/pump the blocks are all ek blocks.

Well there's your problem, a lack of understanding of the physics behind it all.
Using a conventional radiator or really any cooling solution that uses air to move heat, you cannot get sub-ambient temperatures.

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

Can I use a chiller or something to be colder?

Why would you? It's a ton of work and if not done right condensation can form and destroy your hardware.

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

90C is good for i5 3570k at 4.9 ghz?

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

I changed for 4.8 and the temps are lower than 85 C and voltage is 1.4 . Now is better?(My first OC)

One thing you've already identified here, less voltages means less heat, this is why you overclock on as low a voltage as possible, less heat for your loop to get rid of from the start is the best cooling you can have,
You can use chillerboxes or tec cooling to drop below ambient but it isn't a newbie venture, Research, time and money are required in as large as possible amounts,
4Ryan6 is the expert here on Tec cooling and I have a chillerbox set up myself but its not something to enter into lightly, we'll help if you are able and willing to proceed, but how far do you want to go?
Moto

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

I had the idea of chiller because my CPU is along for too many voltage to overclock like 4.8 ghz he ask for 1.42V and I saw better results than me in the Internet can you help me to overclock my CPU is a i5 3570k and I think I will do chiller only in October or September because of the money and I will do that in the new 4XXX CPUs and new motherboards.

I'm not a pro clocker to be honest, my efforts have been successful due to luck and good cooling so I'd check the overclocking guides around for that but I can help with the chiller and if you aren't getting started until september then now is the time to start researching and learning all about the pros and cons involved,
You may find simply increasing radiator space achieves the result you want
As a starter exercise, find out your dewpoint and this will let you know a rough number to aim for maximum cooling with no condensation problems
Make no mistake, you are in cooling school now and the end of term test is firing up your rig with the new loop, I needn't mention that failure will be infuriating and potentially fatally expensive :)
Moto

Rafael Maciel

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013

I can put the chiller inside the case or only outside? My case is a 650D

If You put the chiller inside the cabinet you will add a lot of heat so its best avoided unless you can partition that section of case off completely imo,
outside its easier to see the cooling benefits provided by the chiller but you will need to insulate the tubing from the chiller the the block,
Check out 4Ryan6's subambient thread which is in the stickies at the top of the section for his work on it,
Mines outside the case in chillerbox form at the moment but I am working on shrinking it to be able to house it in my case so as I discover things I'll post my findings in my thread
Moto