Which memory should I buy?

G

Hello

I am building my first gaming computer and I need to know what RAM I should buy, I don't have a set budget but it needs to be quite cheap and probably 8GB would be best.

I am probably going to get the Z77A-G45 GAMING MoBo and the
Intel i5 - 3570(NON K) processor.

And do you think it is worth overclocking the CPU, I won't be doing that much hardcore gaming? And if so I would have to get the 3570k.

The main thing about this computer is it has to have amazing speed, and do you think the MoBo is good and fast and not overpriced? And everything has to fit in the Antec Eleven Hundred.

Also what PSU should I get? I would prefer it has a 80 plus certification and it has to be a 550w and it has to be modular.

Also what do you think about the Hightech HIS Radeon HD 7850 Graphic Card H785F2G2M ???

And I also need to know if everything is compatible.

G

I think i might buy the k.

toarranre

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
If you are planning to OC RAM at the same time then you'll want something slightly more pricey. But don't go crazy.
Also you will probably want a cooling solution slightly more substantial than the one bundled with your CPU. If you need advise on a new system it's always best to use http://pcpartpicker.com/ makes it nice an easy for people to see what your after and give suggestions.

G

Thanks