Looking for VGC-JS210J graphics card

SpykerZagato

Honorable
May 6, 2013
I have a VGC-JS210J, I'm assuming it has integrated graphic cards on it, but is this type of desktop upgradeable to get new graphics card? If so, what type of graphic cards should I get for this spec? THANKS FOR ANYONE WHO COULD ANSWER ME QUESTION.

I'm also planning to buy an affordable cheap gaming computer that could play games decently enough to low-mid settings; Cyberpowerpc GUA3800F Gaming Desktop PC with AMD FX-4100 Processor,8GB DDR3 Memory,1TB SATA Hard Drive,Nvidia GT610 Graphic Card. $Price 569.99

THANKS

Wolfshadw

Titan
Looks like the VGC-JS210J is a Sony All-In-One system and the graphics are unlikely to be upgradeable. If it is, you'd likely have to deal directly with Sony (at a premium cost).

The CyberPowerPC you're looking at should not be classified as a "Gaming" system. The GT610 graphics card is barely better than onboard graphics. In order to game even at low settings, you would probably need to upgrade the graphics card. In order to game at medium settings, you're definitely looking at a graphics card upgrade and likely the power supply as well.

-Wolf sends