My computer won't boot,not even to bios

cietru

Honorable
May 6, 2013
My computer had been crashing recently. by crashing i mean after i turn it on it works just fine, but either if i close the last chrome window i have open or if i tell it to shutdown the system just crashes.just a simple black screen with nothing going on. I have to restart or shut down by pushing the buttons.

I couldn't figure out what it was. First i thought it might have been a virus or something i had installed recently so i gave it a format. It still kept on crashing even with other programs like the internet explorer etc. So i started to think it was some hardware issue.
I gave my computer a good well needed cleaning especially the graphics card and tried again.turned it on and as usual it worked fine.i checked my emails and facebook on IE and when i went to close the last IE window open it crashed again.
I was at a loss so i disconnect my SSD and tried to install windows on another drive.gave me some error and automatically rebooted did some stuff and then just went dead.no signal to monitor but power was on(all fans turning leds on etc).
i connected my SSD back but now nothing happens when i turn my computer on.all fans turn on, all leds light up and i can hear one of my magnetic hard drives turn as well. But no signal is sent to my monitor.I have no idea what the problem is.I need HELP!!!!

TRENDING THREADS