would a sapphire radeon 7770 fit in a cooler master elite 330?

the title is the question. would a sapphire radeon 7770 fit in a cooler master elite 330? if not would a asus 7770 fit? i have an old setup with this case. i think the cpu is good but there i only 1gb ram. i am planning of putting a graphics card in and 8gb ram to play some games i have. i will put full specs up later if you guys want.
8 answers Last reply
More about sapphire radeon 7770 fit cooler master elite 330
  1. Yes; the Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 will fit into the Cooler Master Elite 330 with room to spare.
  2. ksham said:
    Yes; the Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 will fit into the Cooler Master Elite 330 with room to spare.
    ok thank you. and would I be better off with the 7770 or maybe even a 6870 or 6950? if you could some benchmarks from some games would help. thanks in advanced
  3. You can Google some. If you name a few games, I can post some results, but don't post up a lot. Within reason of course. I won't go around looking up 20 games.
  4. eddystoner15 said:
    ksham said:
    Yes; the Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 will fit into the Cooler Master Elite 330 with room to spare.
    ok thank you. and would I be better off with the 7770 or maybe even a 6870 or 6950? if you could some benchmarks from some games would help. thanks in advanced



    Yes,
    Radeon HD 7770 vs 6870:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/536?vs=540
    Radeon HD 7770 vs 6950:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/536?vs=510
    Radeon HD 6870 vs 6950:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/540?vs=510
  5. Yup , the sapphire radeon 7770 will fit into the cooler master elite 330 perfectly . Hope this answer helps you :)
  6. ksham said:
    You can Google some. If you name a few games, I can post some results, but don't post up a lot. Within reason of course. I won't go around looking up 20 games.
    yea, I geuss I should of posted some games. battlefield 3, ravaged, skyrim, minecraft. crysis, it doesn't have to be any minecraft or ravaged benchmarks. if it can run battlefield 3 I would expect it to run those 2. and some other popular game benchmarks would help.
  7. aonor said:
    eddystoner15 said:
    ksham said:
    Yes; the Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 will fit into the Cooler Master Elite 330 with room to spare.
    ok thank you. and would I be better off with the 7770 or maybe even a 6870 or 6950? if you could some benchmarks from some games would help. thanks in advanced



    Yes,
    Radeon HD 7770 vs 6870:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/536?vs=540
    Radeon HD 7770 vs 6950:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/536?vs=510
    Radeon HD 6870 vs 6950:
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/540?vs=510


    thank you. so according to the 7770-6870 the 6870 is actually a bit better? would the 6870 be a card not very easy to find since it is kind of an old card? or are they still making them?
  8. i dont think the 6870s are being made anymore :(. on newegg every 6870 model says "discontinued" and a review website said "end-of-life" as its status. so now I guess the question is "would a asus radeon 7870 fit in a cooler master 330?". I know it is a very newer card and more power so technically the size should be quite a bit bigger. but would it still fit? or would I need to buy a new case? I am planning on putting together my first gaming home build. the parts I want are
    CPU: amd fx-6300 $140
    mobo: gigabyte ga-970a-ds am3+ $95
    PSU: Corsair Builder 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply $65
    Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600mhz $72
    Case: either thermaltake commander or cooler master elite 330
    GPU: either 6870 or 7870
    thanks in advanced!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Elite Sapphire Graphics Cases Graphics Cards Radeon