Computer Freezing and Blue Screening for Unknown Reason?

Th1eF

Honorable
May 8, 2013
My computer has been freezing/blue screening for the past 2-3 days and after searching the internet I have been unable to find a solution to my problem.

The first crash initially happened when I was playing Guild Wars 2 and the computer froze up. I thought nothing of it and shut the computer down, walked away, and then came back after a short break. It froze upon booting at the welcome screen. I kept trying over and over but it kept freezing at the welcome screen or when trying to input my password to unlock my computer. I ended up giving up and going to sleep as it was already 1-2am.

The next day I turned the computer on and everything seemed to work fine. I ran P95 for an hour and 30 min and no errors reported. I ran a full system scan and no viruses were reported. I figured this is odd and proceeded to play Guild Wars 2. (I started playing after the computer has been running for at least 5 hours now).
After about an hour of playing the game froze and whole computer locked up again. After this freeze it kept blue screening and freezing over and over. I ran MemTest86+ and tested my memory and did 2 passes with 0 errors. I also ran CHKDSK from within windows and no errors were reported. At this point I just turned the computer off and went to sleep again.

The next day the same thing happened and the computer worked fine. An hour into guild wars and it froze. I turned it back on and it lasted a little bit longer then froze again. After all this I decided to backup and format my computer and install a fresh copy of windows 7. During the installation of windows 7 it went fine. Once I tried to update my windows it crashed a few times and things like that.

I am really unsure of what this problem might be now. I'm currently updating the computer without any issues. I'm thinking it's a hardware issue but unsure of how to go about checking which part is causing the problem. Also temps on the graphic card and CPU are fine. GPU about 60-65C in game. CPU like 60C max with P95 running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Specs:
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Motherboard (5 months old)
Intel i5 3570k CPU (5 months old)
Patriot Viper DDR3 RAM 4x4GB Sticks (5 months old)
NVIDIA GTX 660 TI (9-10 months old)
Corsair 750W PSU (5-6 years old)
Western Digital 750GB HDD (5-6 years old)

Th1eF

Honorable
May 8, 2013
1) Ran HD Tune Pro. No damaged blocks reported on hard drive.
2) Ran FurMark. No crashing occurred while using FurMark.
3) Re-seated RAM, Video card and checked all connections. Cleared CMOS by taking battery out and reinstalling windows. I got a logon process initialization failure after it finished installing and rebooted itself... Now installing mobo drivers and updates.