Sign in with
Your question
Closed

WTS: EVGA 650Watt MODULAR PSU 80+ Gold *NEW* $100 Shipped

Last response: in Deals
May 8, 2013 5:51:31 PM

Brand new EVGA NEX650G Fully modular PSU with 80+ gold efficiency. Only opened to take pictures. Here's the link for it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The thing has a really cool look and paint job to it and the sleeving in much better than I've ever seen stock PLUS the VGA connectors are red too!

Selling for $100 shipped. Cheaper than amazon and newegg in pricing for brand new. Just PM me or email me, my name is Yancy.
May 12, 2013 4:44:57 PM

WyomingKnott said:
Please read forum rules here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/103922-8-classifieds-... and provide photograph with sign described. Thank you.

I made a new account because that OP account wouldn't let me reply or post pictures. Now this new one won't let me post pictures either.....I'm readin a lot of people are dealing with the same issue...plz fix.
Related resources
May 13, 2013 6:45:29 AM

Sorry about that. Instead of inlining the pictures you can just put links; I know that that works.

I've got no contact with the development team. You would have to post in Forum Feedback. As you said, it seems to be a recurrent problem. A question: Did you ever get the confirmation email with the link to click on? If not, I suggest that you try another address. I waited days for mine, then changed the Email address and got it in five minutes.
May 15, 2013 4:49:41 AM

I am still selling this guys! PM me if you're interested! Price drop to $85 shipped!

'

May 15, 2013 7:06:03 PM

uvcastro said:
This guy seems shady, wouldn't recommend it.

What was this comment for exactly?! I'm shady because my other account wouldn't work so I made another one that did?
May 15, 2013 7:49:18 PM

uvcastro said:

Don't post comments like this unless you can back it up with some kind of proof. A person having problems with his account and having to make a new one does not make him shady. He was also receiving help from another Moderator on this issue.

February 5, 2014 12:59:22 PM

xYANCeLOTx said:
uvcastro said:

What was this comment for exactly?! I'm shady because my other account wouldn't work so I made another one that did?

Do you still have the psu?
February 5, 2014 4:59:53 PM

Darth Rache said:
xYANCeLOTx said:
uvcastro said:

Do you still have the psu?

I hope not since this is almost a year old ;) 
!