how to play skyrim at this point

Mar 24, 2013
i haven't played any elder scrolls games before . so maybe don't know how to play this game.i'm stuck at the following :-

when the game starts the player (me) is bounded .i'm in the horse kart with 3 others.the person sitting in the front of the player speaks something but i cant hear it as there is no audio (maybe some audio defect in the game). after some time the kart on which i'm sitting comes to a place and stops (there is a wall in the front of kart ).after than this nothing happens at all .is this a game defect ?should i've to do something (i tried but i can't do anything as it says you are bound ). i waited for 10-15 minutes but nothing happens .what to do now?i'm also not getting the audio during gameplay but during starting the game from desktop ,it has sounds.what to do now ?

hackerDON

Honorable
May 9, 2013
You can't do anything now it will take time. After a few minutes you would be taken to be butchered but dragons will interfere and you will be saved don't worry it's not the game's fault it's the script of the game.

Mar 24, 2013
i've tried but nothing is happening and now i'm really irritated because its going to be an hour now and i'm still at that place nothing has changed only the sun .its seems evening in the game now and when the horse kart came it was morning .now i think that's not in the script of game right

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Yeah that definitely does not sound right. I actually found the beginning scene in Skyrim rather entertaining. At no time was I waiting or bored.

Butterzbomb

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
Ok did you download the game with a torrent or buy it from steam or on disk? If you downloaded it from a torrent u may need to download the newest patch... I will search for the link and post it for you

semperfidelis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010
Try this mod, it will let you start anywhere in Skyrim. So if the script of the game is broken it will not be a problem anymore.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557//?

Alternatively if you downloaded the game through steam try veryfying the integrity of the local files. If there are broken files this could fix it.

Mar 24, 2013
i've to pay to them to download this mod .which i can't .the site says that you've to be registered to download the files larger than 2mb .and we have to pay for the registration .

but any way thanks buddy for helping me .if you know any other link of downloading this mod for free .

semperfidelis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010

That is strange, where do you live? Because the nexussites are for free I thought, just make a free account. (not premium)

semperfidelis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010

Just google "skyrim download live another life" and pick one there are more then enough sites that have this mod avaible for download

Mar 24, 2013
thanks ,i've downloaded this mod now .it was of 4.3mb .i readed about this mod that it requires a minimum 1.9.28 version of skyrim.i've the 1.0 version . i've searched on google many times for the patch but wasn't able to find 1.9.28 or above version of patch .so please give me the link of downloading the patch if the version is actually required .and please tell me that how to install this mod .

Butterzbomb

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
Type into google "latest update fore skyrim download" it should be the first or second one you will aslo need winRar if you dont have it that is also a jist google "winRar" into google it is free. Then just read the inrrucrions on the website where you got the skyrim patch. It sill tell you how to aply it to your skyrim