Closed

Cooler Master V Series Power Supplies Arrives in NA

These power supplies are Haswell-ready, supporting C6/C7 low-power power CPU states.

Cooler Master V Series Power Supplies Arrives in NA : Read more
10 answers Last reply
More about cooler master series power supplies arrives
  1. Well, credit to Intel for forcing higher quality power supplies...
  2. "CM" and expressions like "top performing" and "highest quality" don't belong in the same sentence. Until this is reviewed, I wouldn't trust it.
  3. Lets see if it reviews well and if they will stay with the original design, not change it to cheaper parts after reviews.
  4. they better make sure this series is good, they need to repair the damage to their reputation
  5. Onus said:
    "CM" and expressions like "top performing" and "highest quality" don't belong in the same sentence. Until this is reviewed, I wouldn't trust it.

Cooler Master uses Seasonic as the OEM for their new V Series.

There is one review here of the 1000W model: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/V1000/1.html
  6. Seasonic? Well then, perhaps they've wised up.
    They need to stop selling all of their liar-labeled [near] junk, however, if they expect any recommendations from me. Releasing a few good products does not change the fact that telling lies should have severe consequences.
  7. They have swapped OEM's before and carried the line with the same name so lets see what happens now.
  8. Time and testing will truly tell if CM (finally) puts out quality PSUs. Not holding my breath yet.
  9. ko888 said:
    Onus said:
    "CM" and expressions like "top performing" and "highest quality" don't belong in the same sentence. Until this is reviewed, I wouldn't trust it.

Cooler Master uses Seasonic as the OEM for their new V Series.

There is one review here of the 1000W model: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/V1000/1.html

Very interesting. Hopefully CM has wised up to the tech forums on the internet saying how horrible their existing power supplies are.
  10. I wish there was a better way to clean a PSU.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Your Own Power Supplies