Help please don't know what's happened!!!

aidan_grunsell

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Hey guys. Just finished my new build a few days ago had it all up and running perfectly fine, then my watercooling came today, installed it all and had my comp running for a bit, then I turned it off and I can't get it to turn back on, it gets to the asus bios screen and says press f2 to enter bios, then the screen flicks blue for like 5-10 seconds then back to the bios.... It could do that all day. I don't know what's happened? Any help and advice is greatly apprieciated, ohh btw the watercooling kit hasn't leaked at all so we can rule that one out

Thanks in advance

aidan_grunsell

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

I think it is on correctly, never put one on before but It was working earlier before this happened. And the pump is working also

Asus Sabertooth z77
I53570k
G.skill 16gb ripjaws x 2133mhz
Asus GTX 670 4gb
600w coolermaster silent pro 80+gold psu (is that enough power?)
And the watercooling loop

do press "f2" to go into bios just to check everything is running fine, such as CPU core temps and fan speeds. that aside, I think your power supply might be an issue. is normally enough for that set up, but what kind of waterloop are you running? depending on the power-draw of the pump and all the fans, you may be trying to run underpowered...

aidan_grunsell

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Don't worry managed to sort it out thanks for the help tho... Turns out something corrupted my hard drive and it wouldn't boot had to boot with the windows disc and do a repair, thanks anyway but everything's running fine now