sabertooth z77 with i5 2500k sandy OC help

el noob

Honorable
May 10, 2013
Hi. Im a new owner of a Sabertooth Z77 and im using a i5 2500k sandy bridge CPU. When i 1st installed this motherboard the "OC Tuner" in the bios took my CPU to 4.1Ghz (using CPUID) But (long story short) My vector 256GB SSD kicked the bucket. While trying to find out if my motherboard was having problems detecting the SSD i tried a BIOS update (so im currently on bios version 1908) but that didn't help so the SSD has been returned and im now back on my HDD until the replacement comes back. Now since putting windows back on a HDD i cant seem to get my CPU multiplier higher than x16 (even under full load). Im totally new to CPU overclocking so if anyone can help me get my CPU running as normal again that would be great. Im basically looking for help with boosting the multiplier and overclocking it to past 4ghz. If anyone can supply a guide for this i would be grateful.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/221/rggdrgdgrgdg.png

el noob

Honorable
May 10, 2013
Ok so for the record, I downgraded my BIOS 2 versions and upgraded back to my current version and it seemed to fix this problem. Hope this atleast helps if you have the same problem as i did.