I want to crossfire/sli

B1GD365

Honorable
May 11, 2013
I have never done a multiple graphics card setup before and would like to. I have always purchased high-end cards every year. I have multiple systems that are crossfire/ sli ready, dual,quad,3Way and the power supplies to do it. All that aside any tips on what cards are better, preferred , etc all opinions are welcome.
I only care about performance!!! heat , noise, energy usage are all non issue.
Also I use high-end TV's no less than 60 inches. Are multiple monitors superior? besides running ultra wide?
Just trying to further my hobby thanks:)

Nuclear101

Honorable
Hi, try using four Titan's in SLI. All you have to do is put all four in a motherboard that supports it, install the bridges (the somewhat flimsy ribbons), install the drivers, and done! Oh btw, use fewer, larger, monitors as the borders between screens will get VERY annoying when doing something like watching a movie, gamine, etc. Helpful hint: You may want to invest in water cooling from a site like frozencpu, ek waterblocks, bitspower, to make sure the heat doesn't stack up. Trust me, a single Titan likes to smoke at nearly 80C, now imagine how much heat damage it could cause if you had four of them. Use 2 480/360 radiators or 3 240 radiators.

ajl2011shooter

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
If you want to make the next jump go to a eyefinity or surround setup and go with SLI 670's or SLI 680's or the 7970's in crossfire. If you really wanted to get crazy you could go 3-way SLI or tri-fire. Quad titans is just pissen in the wind....Sorry just my opinion. Once I went to triple screens I will never go back.

TRENDING THREADS