Motherboard Issues Starts up then shuts off after a few moments No display

David Kuhs

Honorable
May 11, 2013
Ok I have a MSI z77a-g41 motherboard. I am using 8gb of PNY ram and a intel celeron CPU. Ok so my computer was working just fine then i had to switch the out the ram in to a new computer to fix it. I then bought new ram and placed it in my pre-existing computer. It does not work now. It is not the ram that i just purchased because I put the Newley purchased ram in to a different PC and it booted and started up just fine and then I took ram from the working PC and switched it in to the now broken PC. And still had the same results. This was a issues i had. When I turn it on the CPU fan starts for a few moments then gradually slows down until the PC shuts off and then turns back on again. It will repeat this process for as long as i leave the psu plugged in. I get no display Not even the BIO's comes up. I completely replaced the mobo and cpu. I still have the same problem..... I also replaced the PSU what is going on? Thank you for in advance for te help

David Kuhs

Honorable
May 11, 2013

it's a custom build and it was working prior to me switching the CPU and Ram. But i have working ram (i checked it in another computer) I replaced the CPU, CPU fan, and MOBO. The issue remains the same. I can leave just the mobo/cpu plugged in and get the same problem. Not sure how it manifests the same problem. PSU has been replaced now also. Same Problem. it's why i am stumped at this point. Thank you.

David Kuhs

Honorable
May 11, 2013
No i don't.... I guess i should go buy one. When i get it and plug it in I am listening for? Thank you for your replies.