Monitor No Signal (NEW BUILD)

MantoTango

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
So, I just finished my build and when I plug it into my monitor I get no signal from DVI and VGA. This happens after what seems to be 2 short beeps directly after I turn it on. All the components are working it seems but I heard that it could be a RAM issue so I put in the sticks individually and still nothing. I have also tried this on my other monitor and tried both monitors with my old computer (which works)

Lastly, I can't turn the computer off unless I turn off the power supply.

My RAM is G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866

Nuclear101

Honorable
Hi, can you please post some more information about your computer eg. CPU, mobo, gpu (if you have one), etc? If you do have a graphics card, have you tried taking it out and using the integrated graphics and see if that helps? If it does work on integrated, then try using another PCI-e x16 or x8 slot. If only the integrated graphics works, there is something wrong with the graphics card/driver etc. If it is a hardware issue, try to use your warranty to return it, or try using an adapter from another port.

chadc

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013

Im Having The Exact Same Problem... Ill Let U Know If I Figure It out

Nuclear101

Honorable

Just out of curiosity, is your motherboard an Asus p8z68 v-lx? Because even I had the problem too!