elfmaslana

Honorable
Apr 19, 2013
My specs are :
CPU: Fx 6100
MBO: TA970
RAM: x2 4gb sticks of ADATA ram
Case Cougar Solution Black Steel Gameing ATX Mid Tower

I'm looking for possible some water cooling or CPU + Heatsinks. As for case fans im looking for some great air flow , rpm ... I would like to have up to 6 fans in my case 4 by a fan controller if you could mention one or a method to uncompromisingly connect all 6 in 2 spots lol.

Not useful. Why do you think more fans would be better? You cannot cool below ambient temperature no matter how many fans you put up. That just adds to noise pollution. And more fans create more turbulence, which disrupts air flow. Every time you add a new fan, it will disrupt the good flow of air from the two fans (one front intake and one rear exhaust). It's like putting a fan 7 feet from a wall and half way between the fan and the wall, you put a second fan blowing perpendicular of the direction of the first fan. The second fan will be blocking some air from reaching the wall. Not to mention that air is a terrible heat conductor so it's not going to be cooling your system faster by blowing more air at your components. All that will do is rattle the air to move in random directions so they will be colliding with one another in terms of direction and then you got the exact opposite of cooling.

You just need good airflow to carry the heat away from components so that they do not get trapped.

ihog

Distinguished

He already answered your questions. You only asked about fans. I was just being enthusiastic and throwing out a suggestion, but I guess you don't want that.

@elfmaslana: There is a fine line between water cooling and liquid cooling. Liquid cooling is often used to describe CLC (Closed Loop Cooler) that comes pre-assembled and do not use water, but rather a coolant. They are used for CPU cooling. They are however, expensive and in terms of price/performance ratio, it is low.

But if you're not overclocking, I assumed that your GPU would be the source of most heat.