Vertex 4 low score ?

lorddevy

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
Hi guys , i just ran the 'as ssd' benchmark for my vertex 4 as i've noticed in WEI that my primary hard drive has the lowest score (7.6) from all the other components. Is this normal?This is my only drive at the moment and i've got windows installed on it already , before installation a changed it to ahci mode...

Thanks

My specs:

i5 3570k
8GB ram
sapphire 7950 with boost
ocz vertex 4 - 128gb

asssdbenchoczvertex4130.png

lorddevy

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
I just installed the latest driver from the website but it hasn't much changed , actually the benchmark score on as ssd is lower a little. Have you got any other suggestions ? I have downloaded the ATTO soft as well but not sure what settings to use to benchmark it properly - please if you could give me a helping hand. Thanks

If you have been running a lot of benchmarks then you need to let TRIM & idle Garbage Collection recover drive performance.
Before you go to sleep reboot your system and let it set at the Login screen (or Lock screen if you're using Win8).
Other than that, the only other thing I can suggest is go to OCZ's Support Forum and see if the staff there can help you. http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?259-OCZ-Vertex-4-Agility-4-Octane-and-Petrol-SSD-drives

Don't change any of the settings; just click the Start button.