Planetside 2 and Hawken in game currency codes $45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
I bought an Asus card and I got some in game currency codes. Open for trade for "metro last night".

Planetside 2 - $30
Hawken - $15

Fx7

G

I'll take the planetside one right now for $10

G

Is there $45 of in game currency?

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

it is actually more than that.. But I am selling those two only and well worth more than your offer bud.

G

You should upload a picture before you try selling things bud.

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

Digital downloads buddy so the picture of the item doesn't make any sense, sorry but again is worth more than your offer, BUT WAIT if I show you a picture you will pay the $20 right? lol.

G

No one will buy it for that price when it is the same as on ebay, 15 maybe. You should take a picture of your in game credit sheet that you should have gotten if you have the in game credit. That being said, the moderators may allow this thread to live because you're new here.

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

ok let me post a picture of that..brb

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

http://gyazo.com/b91f139feada02b4752a5c53a0c76f58

Now can u share that ebay link =)

Shaads

Honorable
May 8, 2013
hes just a troll....codes that are on ebay are there only because they managed to sneak in....ebay has a policy against digital goods and they cant be listed there and if found or reported will be deleted immediately....so the ones you see theere are just the ones that didnt get reported or found yet......anyway its much easier to scam a seller via ebay so thats why people who usually sell codes do not even try it on ebay...because of buyer protection...he buys a code you send him the code and he uses the code but still says the code didnt work and that opens a case against you on ebay and gets his money back....now he would want to scam you here for half a price just because of it...let him go to ebay and buy himself one

Fox Seven

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

Yea that's what I tought... still for sale i sale them both for $35... =)

G

You can look up planetside 2 on ebay and find a plethora of codes from the same promotion you got yours off of, I've bought one for $25 off of there a few weeks ago. While it is against ebay's code of conduct it is still widespread. I would not try to scam people, as that would result in my tom's account getting banned; your planetside 2 credit isn't worth losing access to one of the most informed communities on earth. Shaads is also new here, so he may not understand that principle, I can understand that considering how easy it is to post a paragraph labeling someone a troll, maybe as he browses tom's more his maturity level will increase considerably and he will contribute to the community.
I would buy your credit for $20 were it on ebay, however, seeing as to how things on Tom's are different from ebay (cheaper prices to encourage people to buy your items here), I will not pay the same price here as I would there, you'll find most people that shop the deals here agree with that mentality. Also, since we are paying over Paypal here I would be absorbing the cost and paying extra so $35 would incur additional fees, fees that could have been avoided by going to ebay. So, I make an offer to you for $20, that's assuming you have a $50 credit; which I'm assuming you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.