HELP PLEASE!!!!! MONITOR! I need help. BAD

sixsamuraisoldier

Honorable
May 13, 2013
How to connect a Cooler Master Haf X to an Asus PB287Q?
I was thinking HDMI, would that work? Also, does the cooler master have a space for HDMI? Sorry, im really new PLEASE HELP!

HillBillyAsian

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
You are talking about a case connecting to a monitor? I'm not quite sure what you are asking there. And what do you mean if it will have space for a hdmi cable? You would need to look at your motherboard if it has onboard video and check to see if it has HDMI,DVI, or vga ports then you cna go from there, if you have a GPU, its the same thing, check to see if it has HDMI, DVI, or VGA and connect it from there.

HillBillyAsian

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
The motherboard has a HDMI port hat you would be able to use to connect to your monitor, but you would need to a have a processor that has a built in GPU like Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000, if it doesnt have a built in GPU then you would not be able to run the HDMI cable from the motherboard to your monitor, You would need to purchase a gpu.

HillBillyAsian

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
Haswell cpu's dont come out for another month, and have already been basically sold out. Anyway, if you have a titan, You have your choice from using HDMI, DVI, and Display port 1.2 take your pick.