Trouble With New PC Build

SnoweyBallz

Honorable
May 16, 2013
Yesterday I built my first PC. I know a lot about PC building so I know I've built it right, but this problem has me completely stumped...
I have an AMD Radeon HD 6950 and it was in a previous computer and worked fine. However, I changed the display and now I am playing on a 22" LED TV and the GFX card is in a new computer. I decided to go ahead and get Arma 2 and play it for the first time, but when I get it installed I started the game to be dumbfounded by these flickering gray bars that are only seen around pivot points (Players, Vehicles, Weaponry.) I played it for a long time and then checked my GPU temp and it was about 60 degrees Celsius and that isn't bad at all. Then I restarted my computer and tried it again with hope that it was just a bug, it wasn't I still continue to have this problem and it's extremely annoying. I have tried everything that I know of from updating drivers to uninstalling the driver and re-installing it. I wonder if it is the display that I have but I got rid of my other monitor so I can't check. It also has little red blocks whenever I play Minecraft as well but they're barley noticeable. Please help I need this fixed.

it is better if you have another monitor to try to. other than arma 2 and minecraft what other games has image problem? if the drivers can't fix the problem then it might be your gpu needs replacing