PSU PC Power & Cooling silencer mk III 750W

pseghers

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2012
huge question. I just got my new 750W pc power and cooling silencer mk III psu. Is it compatible with my processor, if not i need to return asap. I have an AMD FX-8350 and an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 mobo. please help

Yes. You generally don't have to worry about such things about CPU + PSU or motherboard + PSU. They all have standards. Maybe if you got an old motherboard that has a 20-pin connector instead of a 24-pin, then you may have to see if the PSU has at least a (20+4)-pin power connector.

Outside of that, most of those modern components work well together. :) Worry more about your GPU + PSU.

pseghers

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2012

I have an EVGA GTX 660 Ti, I know the 750W is more than enough, because my 530 Raidmax runs it lol. The reason I bought a new one is because i am paranoid of RAIDMAX reputation. The reason I was concerenced about the compatibility issue is because newegg just added more to the title and got me worried it reads, "PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Series 750W Modular Power Supply features 100% Nippon Chemi-Con Capacitors compatible with Intel Haswell Core i3/i5/i7 and AMD Phenom." So not seeing my cpu naturally has me worried