Any one else noticed BB new return policy?

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
I figured this was the best place to throw this out there at. I went into Bestbuy a few days ago to pick up a new sound card. I noticed that there return policy has gone from 30days to 15days for all products. I still ended up picking up my sound card anyway.

Its just something to keep in mind when picking up parts from Bestbuy. I know I have found some pretty sweet deals in the past on hardware. I was always of the opinion if you can get it a few dollars cheaper and have a 30 day return like online why not.

sedativechunk

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
Thats crap. Honestly I'm sad to say it because I actually like them but I can see Best Buy going out of business in the foreseeable future. Limited selection of computer components these days, desperate to make sales on TVs/entertainment equipment, poor competitive prices, lack of a real inventory on computer parts on their site (they really just second-sell alot of computer parts), and now their return policy sucks!

It's a shame alot of the computer stores are going under these days. Pretty much everything you need for a computer you have to buy online now. I like going to the store and looking at monitors, graphics cards, and their inventory (even if my stuffs better :p).