which one to buy.sapphire radeon hd 7750 or asus radeon hd 7750 ?

Mar 24, 2013
i live in the jodhpur city of country india.actually i'm buying a new radeon hd 7750.and in my country,the sapphire brand is known for its after sale services.but I've an asus service centre in my city jodhpur.So i'm confused between sapphire radeon hd 7750 or and asus radeon hd 7750.which one to buy ? I've read it on the site of asus that it is a widows 8 ready graphics card.is sapphire radeon hd 7750 not compatible with windows 8???i want to know this because I don't want to take any kind of risk with my graphic card whenever I want to upgrade to the windows 8.So which one should I buy from these two ?? Does asus graphic card has any kind of problems ?i was asking this because I've heard some horrible things about the asus graphics card that the became dead after few hours of installing or didn't ran at all.is buying the asus version of the radeon hd 7750 is risky ?? Should I buy a sapphire radeon hd 7750 ?please provide a good advice.

Knowing that ASUS service center in your city then I suggest you go with ASUS card, so if there's something wrong, you can ask their help/warranty...
Seriously, as long as that is the same 7750 you are okay with that.. :)

Mar 24, 2013
why care about the after sale services if we go with a good brand ????? Please finally tell me that which brand should i choose......i want to know that are the graphics card of asus really faulty mostly (i mean 65-70%)..cause i've heard many bad things for asus graphics card and many good things about sapphire graphics card in my country ....please finally tell me that of which brand should I buy from these two..please tell wisely cause i'm totally dependent on this site amd have no one around with whom I can discuss all this....and tell me one thing:-

what's the difference between asus 7750 2 gb ddr5 and asus 7750 1gb ddr5 v2???????.please help

Mojoe134

Honorable
May 18, 2013

how did it work out? i have a sapphire radeon hd 7750 but idk know if its at its maximum power usage. if you could tell me the fps usage you got during a game and your system specs it would be greatly appreciated! :)