Chipset Intel B75?

necyht

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Can someone tell me if the Intel B75 chipset is a good motherboard and what GPU's and CPU'S are compatible with it?

A computer I was interested in came with this motherboard and someone told me it was "unknown." I don't know if he meant it was bad or something else, but I would like to know in case it prompts any problems with upgrading the GPU of the PC (the computer i was interested in came with a GT 620, so im gonna have to fix it eventually).

You have to check the motherboard's site to determine what processors are supported, but it basically supports most i3, i5 and i7 processors. Being designed for business computers implies that you won't be able to overclock a K series CPU.

necyht

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013

I'm not looking to overclock so I not worried about that.
I looked at the website and it seems okay :
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/chipsets/b75-express-chipset-brief.html

But I just wanna be 100% sure that I'm not screwing myself over. Will this support most GPU's as well (not worried about CPU beacuse the computer that Im looking at comes with an i5 3570k).

It will support most GPUs, but I'd select a Z77 motherboard if an i5-3570K is installed as you would be able to overclock the CPU if more processing power is required. Honestly I don't see the point of using a B75 chipset on a gaming system.