Computer turned off during windows 7 updates

Countered

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Okay, so I was on my computer when I decided to take a break and get off
For a bit and play Xbox, windows updates were taking place but I took little notice and decided to carry on and remove my Ethernet cable and plug it into my Xbox, after noticing my computer not automatically turning off after an hour or so, I checked it out and placed my Ethernet cable back in, it was still up to step 1 out of 8 so I decided to turn it off after a while, BAD DECISION! It is not turning back on and no display what so ever is coming up, my motherboard is beeping 9 times repeatedly and I am concerned as to wether it will be able to be fixed by myself, my BIOS is 'UEFI' and I have an ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 mother board. If you can help my it will be greatly appreciated

Countered

Honorable
May 19, 2013

Reseating seemed to work man, I am just testing everything but I am so thankful towards you for telling me that, if you need anything just tell me and I'll see what I can do

BadPeteNo

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
well...

make sure to post future questions as questions and not comments. You can then select the person who answers it as 'best answer' and they get credit to a badge. One more correct answer and I get the motherboard expert badge :)

Also...

Play it forward. Help others solve their issues.