what grapic card shall i get ?

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013
hello
i need help on what graphics card i should get for a Asus M5A78L-M LX V2 Motherboard i do not know what fits please could you tell me if any graphcs cards would fit but also what are cheap but good
thanks

Wolfshadw

Titan
Any PCI-Ex16 graphics card will physically fit and work with that motherboard. As for which card to recommend, we'd need to know what processor is installed, what power supply you have (manufacturer and model number), what the intended usage is, and what your budget is. "Cheap" and "Good" generally don't go together when it comes to graphic cards.

-Wolf sends

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013

thankyou
the processor is a amd athlon 2 27 3.4ghz dual coe socketam 2mb 65w
the power supply is a 750w sata psu
my budget is 50 - 60 i know thats not alot but i can get an asus amd radeon HD 6670 for £56:00
but that what i was originally going to get but i wasnt sure all this would fit or wor good
i am new to this ahaha

Wolfshadw

Titan
The HD6670 is at the lower end of the gaming graphic card scale, but should be sufficient for playing most games at low to medium settings. If that's what you can afford, it will work fine and without any compatibility issues.

-Wolf sends

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013

thanks alot pal i appreciate it
i am only looking to play dayz and i would upgrade later on when i have more money
so would this be fairy fast and get a good fps out of it also i have 4gb ram and 640gb HDD

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013

is ths laggy or my laptop because he watched it an he said t was fine so i dontknow also would the proccessor fit the motherboard ?

Wolfshadw

Titan
is ths laggy or my laptop because he watched it an he said t was fine so i dontknow

That, I can't answer. There are too many variables. Also, what's fine for him may not be fine for you. It's pretty much a wasted debate as you cannot afford anything better.

also would the proccessor fit the motherboard ?

Yes, that processor will work with that motherboard.

-Wolf sends

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013

KickAssKai26

Honorable
May 20, 2013

would this graphic card be any good ?
xfx HD7770 16B GDR5