Rate my Rig - Finaly!

JamesDay84

Honorable
May 20, 2013
hey guys, i FINALLY finished my rig after a total of 6 years of saving and scraping i have finally made my dream rig, (obviously changing some parts for newer ones) But please feel free to add whatever you like, some people may say it's a fake but i assure you it's not i have spent 6 years wanting to build a Amazing top of the range rig and now have and am soooo happy with it finally being in 1 piece so here it is guys enjoy! Total price was just under £9,000 witch is why you can understand it took so long to build.

Motherboard - EVGA SRX

Processor - Intel Xeon 2687 (Cpu x2)

Cpu Cooling - Frostbyte 360 x2

Memory - 64 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (1600 Speed)

Graphics - Nvidia GTX 690 (x2 Graphics SLI)

Power Supply - 1500 Watt EVGA Supernova Classified

x3 BenQ XL2420T Professional Gaming Monitors

Hard drive - 240 GB NeutronGTX Solidstate (x2)

Hope you enjoyed.

JamesDay84

Honorable
May 20, 2013
Hi, thanks for taking a look at the rig and adding some input but i have forgot to add the x2 on my storage i actually have 480Gb and yes i realize that's still not alot of storage but i honestly never use anywhere near that amount, i realize i could have bought alot more just for the sake of it, but i decided to go with alot more RAM rather than the storage, thanks for making me aware of the issue on the post though :)

Cyanide Reverse

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

Either than that, that's a nice build :) now get a case :p

JamesDay84

Honorable
May 20, 2013
I already have a case lol but didn't realise that was a necessary component to add, didn't think people cared about cases too much but here it is: Corsair 900D :) i like to see what i've paid for haha.