Tp link router error help

intikhab

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
My router is tp-link td-w8951nd and it's logs show error netMakeChannDial: err=-3000 rn_p=80543d40 every few seconds i have these errors since day 1.

Just reconfigured it to use 802.11n for better wireless connection too.

Can someone tell me why this error is there in the first place and why i have to restart my router to have internet connection when my computer shows it is connected to internet yet no page opens.

Sometimes 1 pc through lan is connected and no other pc can connect through wireless and when my i try to open my page in lan pc it doesn't open but i can play online game perfectly.

Please help just want clean connection.

The most likely problem could be related to errors on the ADSL circuit coming to your house. I would have the ISP check. The one time I saw this the ISP said there was a incompatibly issue between this router and the d-slam related to how the ATM is configured. They did not specify what they changed to fix it though.

intikhab

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I have been busy couldn't follow up here.

So tried calling isp and they said the line is fine and even my stats are fine. But i have to restart my router once in a while to start the internet other wise it just doesn't open any website or anything. Plus sometimes i start router and not the pc connected always to its ethernet port and only use laptop using wireless only for awhile and then when i start the pc again it happens but never it happens when i start the pc and then the wireless any insight on such matter would be help full.

My firewall and spi from router are off.
NAT is activated and number of ip's multiple.
DHCP on.
QOS off.
Vlan off.
Adsl mode is adsl2 with bit swap and sra enabled.
Dynamic route is rip2-m both directions.
Multicast igmpv3.
IGMP snooping on.
And given static ip's for router use are static but still using DHCP for internet access as it should be dynamic from isp side.

I hope it helps to isolate my problem if other information is needed for lan wireless and internet settings i will post them.