ASRock Shows Off 802.11ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0 For A-Style Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What is the point of 802.11ac? You do know that if you have older laptops or computer that still uses b/g/n, you will not get AC. You need to spend alot more to upgrade in order to have AC mode working fully.

G

What is the point of 802.11ac? You do know that if you have older laptops or computer that still uses b/g/n, you will not get AC. You need to spend alot more to upgrade in order to have AC mode working fully.

G

Following that logic, cases shouldn't bother to have USB 3.0 because if you only have a USB 2.0 drive, you won't get 3.0 speeds.

The point of it is to have the option there and to push the tech forwards in terms of mainstream adoption.

frenzyvanrafi

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
If I using this wireless card meanwhile my internet speed is 384kbps (barely fast), the internet experience same as as before (no changes). If I do transfer file from network with this wireless card, I can get more speed than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS