I need help with new desktop

aureux

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
So recently I just bought a computer from Ibuypower.com and I had it transport through airplane because I do not live in the United States nor Canada. The issue is that when turning it on, to set the bios and windows, it will not show any image. I have tried to use hdmi cable from the port motherboard and from the port of the graphics card. I have tried to use a VGA female on the motherboard. It seems my efforts are useless and no image will display on the monitor. Right now I will try with a DVI-I (Dual Link) cable on the graphics card. Right now I will like the help of the community to give me ideas of what should I do if the DVI-I is not the answer? Also I asked the support Ibuypower I read and they said I should change the locations of the RAM Memory. I already did it but got nothing. I know the cards go in the same color slot so I could not have put them in different color slot.

aureux

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I have figure it out that the problem was the graphics card. It seems like Ibuypower send me defective card. Ridht now I have to settle with intergrated from the i5