Windows 7 Home Premium Keeps Crashing

Staritza

Honorable
Mar 30, 2013
Hi, am being crippled with massive PC trouble, computer keeps on suddenly crashing with warnings about "Windows is closing down to prevent damage to computer".

The only diagnostic information that has been able to be so far obtained is this from a Windows popup about what is going wrong:

BC Code: 3b
BCP1 000000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFF8000288FB70
BCP3: FFFF880080F0C10
BCP4: 000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack 1_0
Product: 768_1

Am not a Geek so am desperate for advice on what can be doing this, and how it could be solved (have repeatedly reinstalled the OS, but even though the latest reinstallation produced the most so-called "stable" platform since the trouble began, am still getting a lot more problems than sudden crashes; these include the keyboard randomly not being able to write in search-engine boxes (or else writing in capital letters when Caps-Lock is off and Shift-Key is not being used; the PC usually soon crashes when this kind of stuff starts happening: when using WordPad to check keyboard driver, can write no problem. Caps stuff operates okay, etc).

Although not a Geek, am more computer-savvy than a lot of non-Geeks, and should be safer than a lot of them on Web (is looking like have been whacked by a Russian Hacker/Cracker because they can hide viruses and bugs into video cards and sound cards, and which is why they are impossible to remove by reinstalling OS ) as always use a lot of powerful powerful defensive programs (AVG, SuperAntiSpyware, SpyWareBlaster, Kaspersky (who are Russians!!!) and MBam Rootkit-hunters and more than that also.

Being Windows 7 have got "TinyWall" as well, know how to utilize to a sufficient degree Tinywall, and know how to adequately correctly set all of the Security programs. In addition am moderately "articulate" with how to disable unneeded "Services".

But none of them can protect the OS or solve this (just had to write an upper-case "B" for "But" by repeatedly pressing "Backspace" and holding-down "Shift" and "B" because it kept writing "b"!!!!

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME i HAVE BEEN WHACKED BY A RUSSIAN CRACKER

"The Stop 0x3B (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION) indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
According to the documentation provided by Microsoft, this error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code; the first parameter value (00000000C0000005) seems to indicate that an access violation occurred."
Source: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprohardware/thread/b73077c1-ad8d-4fbb-82bf-57d74a31ee71/
These links may help provide an answer:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system/bccode-3b-error-in-windows-7-pro/59ab0256-b23c-4f4a-823a-b0444565942e
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprohardware/thread/b73077c1-ad8d-4fbb-82bf-57d74a31ee71/

One suggestion is to check your video card drivers. If you boot into Safe Mode do you still get the BSOD?

rtuk

Honorable
May 28, 2013

rtuk

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hi
I had the same problem and although I did a virus check, it was still saying windows had a problem, and had to close.
I was then advised to do a virus check in safe mode and sure enough a virus was there, and as usual a very clever one.It did not show up in a normal scan. The only one that got rid of it , and I don't mean to advertise, was the free version of Malwarebytes. It is a virus called Malware.Packer if you read up on it you will see that is hard to find, but easy to get rid of. Worth a try?

66LeViaThaN66

Honorable
Jun 27, 2013
If it is a Virus I would recommend going to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ and do a free Virus scan. If you go to any website like Norton or Bitdefender and it says the website is "down" then assume it is a virus I had the same problem and it popped up doing the Housecall scan just follow the Housecall tutorial and it would probably remove it otherwise you can format your PC and do a clean install of Windows and do Registry fixes and a good defrag and get an Anti-Virus but thats just the Virus part. Graphics Drivers can cause system problems I would recommend rolling back drivers and if you have a extra graphics card lying around switch them (make sure they are same manufacturer for Example if you have a Nvidia card swap it with an other Nvidia card you already have) if the problem persists rolling back drivers and doing cold boots would probably give you an answer. I have had huge errors with windows and sometimes its a pesky Registry file giving you hell so check those options I mentioned if you want to,otherwise Good luck and Hope you find an answer.

TRENDING THREADS