Guys I have been reading my but off about computer components. This is my first build and I want to do it right. So I have questions. I have come up with what I think are two good systems based on my needs. One AMD and One Intel. Here's a list of things I have found to define so that I get useful answers.
1. I will not be overclocking.
2. I want to play whatever great games are out there, I like first person shooters and GTA IV. I am not going to buy a cooler.
3. I am not brand loyal to AMD or Intel; Geforce or Radeon for that matter.
4. I want the best bang for the buck.
5. Budget Under 690 lol.
6. I have additional storage here at home I don't need anymore.
This is the site I have used to compare the two central processing units
Bottom Line I know its a lot of content in this question and I don't expect to get everything in this post answered in one submission of a solution. With that said I appreciate any insight you all could provide. If you do provide a full proof answer I will have no choice but to deem you awesome lol. Thanks a lot guys. Look forward to seeing what you all think about my builds.
Atlanta, Ga, USA
More about :finish line sight amd intel critique noob build lol