Sign in with
Your question

Dual Monitor Help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 23, 2013 9:43:37 PM

Hello, I have two monitors and I want to watch netflix. I have one monitor with amazing visuals, but no audio. And I have one monitor with terrible visuals, but it has audio. (They are both next to eachother) Is it possible to play netflix on the good resolution one and get the other monitor to play the sound? I tried doing it but it wouldn't work... Do I need to configure some stuff etc? I have windows 8, thanks! (They are connected to the same desktop).

More about : dual monitor

May 25, 2013 1:04:54 AM

Greg Gorman said:
Hello, I have two monitors and I want to watch netflix. I have one monitor with amazing visuals, but no audio. And I have one monitor with terrible visuals, but it has audio. (They are both next to eachother) Is it possible to play netflix on the good resolution one and get the other monitor to play the sound? I tried doing it but it wouldn't work... Do I need to configure some stuff etc? I have windows 8, thanks! (They are connected to the same desktop).

You should be able to just change the default sound device in the windows sound settings to the monitor you want the sound displayed to.
!