Am building my first Gaming PC.. Need help..

Guys.. Am building my first Gaming PC.. Need some advise on Spec.

Due to budget am going for AMD.

My Spec.

Procrssor : AMD Eight Core FX-8350 4.0 GHz
MotherBoard : Asus 990FX M5A99FX PRO2.0
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
GrapicsCard : Gigabyte HD 7970 3GB OC
Power Supply: Corsair 850 watts TX850
CPU Cooler : Corsair H80i Cooler

Is there anything else should I change in it..
Also please consider my budget on changing the above spec..


Thanks Guys..
9 answers Last reply
More about building gaming
  1. How much is your budget? Will you need an Operating system? How about a monitor or case?
  2. Due to budget am going for AMD < it isnt valid anymore
    you can get more or better performance with intel build at similar price
  3. noobuilder1 said:
    How much is your budget? Will you need an Operating system? How about a monitor or case?


    My budget is 70,000 Indian Rupees(around $1250).

    I already have my old case and Samsung 22" Monitor.
  4. AMD Radeon said:
    Due to budget am going for AMD < it isnt valid anymore
    you can get more or better performance with intel build at similar price


    How come.?? Intel CPU's are much expensive.
    I thought AMD offers good performance for the cost paid..
  5. Tell us from where you buy please
  6. Marcopolo123 said:
    Tell us from where you buy please


    The problem is, I can buy only in India.. Coz it costs a lot for shipping and import duties in Airport.
  7. prakash66 said:
    AMD Radeon said:
    Due to budget am going for AMD < it isnt valid anymore
    you can get more or better performance with intel build at similar price


    How come.?? Intel CPU's are much expensive.
    I thought AMD offers good performance for the cost paid..


    AMD is a good performer (especially for the one you chose) in programs that makes use of multiple cores. Since games don't make use of this feature, AMD's performance lags behind intel.The i5-3470 is only slightly more expensive than that AMD processor but performs better in gaming (something like 30% more).
  8. prakash66 said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Tell us from where you buy please


    The problem is, I can buy only in India.. Coz it costs a lot for shipping and import duties in Airport.


    I mean which website
  9. Marcopolo123 said:
    prakash66 said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Tell us from where you buy please


    The problem is, I can buy only in India.. Coz it costs a lot for shipping and import duties in Airport.


    I mean which website


    http://www.deltapage.com/
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming AMD Gigabyte Processors Cooling h80 Corsair 8350 Asus 7970