USB Device Conflict

JbrlyCorn

Honorable
May 24, 2013
Hi everyone.

My windows 7 would not boot and was stuck on a black screen with the blinking line and would not load into the windows screen. I then found after unplugged the external HDD it then loaded windows but after messing with it for a while I found that after unplugging all USBS except the USB Hard drive,mouse and keyboard so I was then left with 3 USB devices it then loaded and the HDD worked but then I plugged in the 4th USB which was the Camera and still no problem after a reboot, but then I plugged in the 5th USB which was a second wireless keyboard then I had the problem and windows would not start.

Could there be too many devices in my computer and I need a more powerful Power supply? or could it just be that the two USB devices are conflicting?

JbrlyCorn

Honorable
May 24, 2013
I thought it might have been a boot problem, so i tried fixing the master boot record but still it wont start with the 5 USBS plugged in. my power supply is 1000watts and the HDD has its own power supply unit so its a very strange problem. I think it may just be a problem with windows and it might need reinstalling