Best online multiplayer games with full controller support?

Augray37

Distinguished
May 4, 2011
I grew up using an Xbox controller, and although I've tried to get used to a mouse and keyboard, it's just not natural or comfortable at all. I can barely hold my own with a controller in a mouse/keyboard world, but i get my arse handed to me constantly if i use them myself. Are there any good games out there you all might suggest? BF3 had pretty decent controller support, but it's lost its fun factor for me now. COD was difficult with the controller, but i suppose i'll have to live with it. Anything else? Thanks!

rgbimbochamp

Honorable
May 1, 2013
You can try playing the FIFA or NBA series. These PC games fully support XBOX controller. For some FPS, CRYSIS 2 and 3 , BFBC2 and COD:BO2 are good options. For racing, most of the games support controllers...but the best ones are NFS MOST WANTED 2 and BURNOUT PARADISE. On the adventure side, all Assassins Creed except the first part and all Batman Arkhum series support XBOX controller.

Augray37

Distinguished
May 4, 2011

ooohh...burnout paradise might be fun. Burnout 3 was so much fun on Xbox. Batman may be good too. I'd like a good FPS, maybe i'll grab CODBO2 on sale sometime. thanks!

rgbimbochamp

Honorable
May 1, 2013

Awaiting best answer....lol

MrRambini

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hey, I had the same issue with COD being difficult until I started using Joystix Pro for MW3. They have an option where you can assign reduced mouse sensitivity (i.e. greater precision) to controller buttons (e.g. aim down sight) which makes it really very similar to console play. Here's a video to check out:

http://youtu.be/eh4AdMkoatU